Tuesday, April 16, 2013

J 201 - Section 310: Online Assignment #3 - Ari Michelson

I believe that this evaluation is mostly accurate. I love to create things and I would say that I am a very artistic, creative and innovative person. I run a non-profit jewelry business that I started seven years ago and I create and design all the jewelry that I sell to raise money for a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Los Angeles. I also love to take control and take charge to lead groups whether it be within school work groups or outside, personal projects. I would also say that I do like fashion and I like to dress nicely as the "innovator" description explains innovators to be. I also embrace new, exciting challenges and I tend to seek out challenging experiences because I like to be pushed and I like to be able to strategize to solve problems and think in new, creative ways. Under the list of what it says innovators like, it says that they like BMWs, sparkling water, and a rewarding experience. I would have to say that although I think BMWs are nice, and sparkling water is also good, I drive an Acura (althought Acuras are pretty nice), not a BMW, and I usually just order water at restaurants (its cheaper!). However, I really do love rewarding experiences and I tend to seek those types of experiences out. Also, the secondary type of person that the survey says I am is an experiencer and I also agree with that. I am young and enthusiastic, and sometimes I can be compulsive as a consumer as I do love shopping. I would also agree with the statement that experiencers' energy finds an outlet in exercise, sports, outdoor recreation and social activities as I am a competitive figure skater, I used to dance competitively, and I do pilates twice a week. Out of all the favorite things that experiencers are said to like, I would have to say that being entertained is the only thing I like as I don't like energy drinks, the rolling stones, and I don't know what VW is.

Source: http://j201-310.blogspot.com/2013/04/online-assignment-3-ari-michelson.html

Bram Stoker books Paula Broadwell Photos Veterans Day 2012 Nate Silver stock market stock market Obama Acceptance Speech 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment